Listen Live on  
 

Y94

The 80s to Now
 
 

Auburn Apartment Fire Reveals Possible Meth Lab

 
Auburn Apartment Fire Reveals Possible Meth Lab
Posted Friday, May 10th 2013 @ 8am  by Jim Donovan

Police in Auburn say what could be a meth lab caught fire, sending two people to the hospital.

Firefighters were called to a grease fire at an apartment building on Olympia Avenue. They were able to put out the fire, and a male and female were taken to Upstate University Hospital. Investigators say they found hazardous materials consistent with the manufacture of methamphetamines. So far, police have made no arrests.

Recommended Stories

More from Y94

*