Listen Live on  


The 80s to Now

Fire Damages Nedrow Laundramat

Fire Damages Nedrow Laundramat
Posted November 15th, 2013 @ 6:00am by Jim Donovan

A Nedrow laundromat caught fire, but was brought under control before it could affect a nearby gas leak.

Nedrow Easy Wash on South Salina Street was the scene of the fire, which firefighters say started when dryer lint in a vent ignited. Crews cut into several walls to look for spreading, but it hadn't. Firefighters also found a gas leak near where the fire started. The business is now closed, and utilities were shut off. No one was hurt.

Recommended Stories

More from Y94