Listen Live on  
 

Y94

The 80s to Now
 
 

Smoker Gets Burned

 
Smoker Gets Burned
Posted Monday, December 16th 2013 @ 8am  by Ian Wheatley

Syracuse, N.Y. – A cigarette appears to be the case of an apartment this weekend. Fire investigators say that 57-year-old Robin Miller had fallen asleep while smoking and woke up partially on fire. He is still being treated at Upstate University Hospital.

The fire started around 6:45 p.m. Sunday night at Ross Towers on Lodi St. Only Miller’s apartment sustained heavy damage.

All residents, except for Miller and the woman resident of the apartment, were back in their apartments later on Sunday night.

Recommended Stories

More from Y94

*