Pepsi #SummerFriday Sweepstakes Official Contest Rules
As of this Date: 06/12/2019
Contest Name: Pepsi #SummerFriday Sweepstakes
Contest Dates: Beginning on or about June 17, 2019 and ending on or about July 14, 2019.
Station: WYYY / iHeartMedia - SYRACUSE
Station Address: 500 Plum Street, Suite 400, Syracuse NY 13204
Telephone: (315) 472-9797
WYYY / iHeartMedia-Syracuse, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies will conduct the contest substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
1. Description of Contest/Participation.
iHeartMedia radio station(s) “WYYY” is conducting a contest inside this stations listening area, called "Pepsi #SummerFriday Sweepstakes”.
1A. Dates of Contest: Beginning on or about June 17, 2019 and ending on or about July 14, 2019.
1B. How to Play: Contestants must log on to y94fm.com, and follow the links to the contest page. Contestants must fill out an online entry form, including; name, address, phone number, date of birth, email address, and tell a story about their most outrageous Summer-Friday excuses that you’ve used.
2B. Qualifying Prizes: None
2C. Runner Up Prizes: None
3. Eligibility and Limitations. Participants and winner(s) must be legal U.S. residents at least 18-years old as determined by iHeartMedia. Employees of iHeartMedia, Live Nation Worldwide, Inc. (“Live Nation”), the Contest’s participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
4. Publicity. By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant iHeartMedia exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use.
5. Release. By participating, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against iHeartMedia, its employees and agents, the Contest’s sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the use of any prize.
6. Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to iHeartMedia, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes. Each winner must provide iHeartMedia with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize, unless stated in this rules document. Any person winning over $600 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
7. Decisions. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of iHeartMedia personnel. iHeartMedia reserves the right to disqualify any participant or winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible or has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means. iHeartMedia will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Company’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of iHeartMedia, iHeartMedia reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as iHeartMedia deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by iHeartMedia and are final. iHeartMedia may waive or change any of these rules in its sole discretion, without prior notification.
8. Miscellaneous. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign iHeartMedia’s release form to claim the prize. No purchase necessary to participate or win. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants and eligible entries. iHeartMedia may substitute prizes of equivalent or non-equivalent value, amend the rules or discontinue the Contest at any time as announced on the Station(s). Written copies of these rules are available during normal business hours at the business offices of the Station(s) and by mail upon written request with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope. To be removed from our direct mail, email or fax lists, visit the main office of the Station during regular business hours, or send a self addressed stamped envelope with contest name to iHeartMedia Radio Contesting, 500 Plum Street, Syracuse NY 13204
9. Compliance with Law. The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the Unites States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. Station(s) shall follow the applicable laws for conducting contests, including notice to the state attorney general or consumer affairs office, posting of a prize bond, furnishing lists of winners, running specific on-air disclaimers, providing specific written information about the Contest, etc. as required by local and state law.
Live Nation is not a sponsor of the Sweepstakes and is in no way responsible for the administration of the Sweepstakes, the verification of winners or the fulfillment of prizing. All inquiries regarding the Sweepstakes should be directed to Sponsor and not to Live Nation. Live Nation, VIP Nation, Concert Cash, TicketsNow and TicketExchange are trademarks of Live Nation Entertainment, Inc.
Appendix A - Station Participation List
WYYY – Covering Onondaga, Oneida, Oswego and Madison Counties.