It's National Pizza Day! It's observed every year on February 9.
Here are 5 facts about arguably the best food ever from pizza.com
- The average American eats about 46 pizza slices a year.
- 93 percent of Americans have eaten pizza in the last month.
- The top five pizza sales days are: Super Bowl Sunday, New Year's Eve, Halloween, the night before Thanksgiving, and New Year's Day.
- Regular thin crust is most popular in America (61 percent of the population), followed by deep dish (14 percent) and extra thin (11 percent).
- 62% of Americans prefer meat toppings while 38% prefer vegetables.
Get 5 MORE facts here: http://pizza.com/fun-facts
Listen to Pat McMahon in the Morning every weekday morning from 5-10a on Y94!