4. Throwing away the box to your microwaveable meal and then fishing it out to read the instructions.
-OMG I do this ALL the time and I can not explain why! I do this for things you cook in the oven too.
5. Checking the fridge, seeing there's no food, and then checking it again five minutes later.
- Weird thing too I do it more now that I've lost weight (and continue to lose). I usually show myself the only thing to eat is healthy food so knock it off and be hungry LOL.
8. Stopping a microwave one second before the beeping starts.
- Not ALWAYS but often... usually actually with 7 seconds for no particular reason.
9. Putting your songs on shuffle and then skipping 'em all until you get the one you knew you wanted to listen to.
- I feel like I should just make playlists with the one or 2 songs I'm listening to and play them to death so I'll stop. But no, that takes effort, so instead I do this which also takes effort and makes really no sense at all.
11. Refusing to eat your food until you find the perfect show to watch.
- It's stay in date night. We've ordered food. I ask Jessi what she wants to watch and don't touch my food until a decision has been made. I must eat while watching only. I have no idea.
19. And finally, taking multiple laps around the house or apartment while talking on the phone.
- I have always done this, even today. I pace. I have NO idea why I do this.