If you’re sarcastic, chances are white is your preference when choosing a wine. That’s just one of the findings of a Coravin survey that looked into the differences in personality traits between white and red wine lovers. The study was done ahead of National Wine Day (which was this past Saturday, May 25th), and the information gained is a bit surprising.
- It seems white wine drinkers not only identify as sarcastic, but also curious and perfectionists. Meanwhile, red wine swillers say they are adventurous, humble and organized.
- The differences don’t stop there: white wine lovers are night owls and extroverts, as well as more likely to listen to punk music. While on the red side, they are early birds, listen to jazz, and consider themselves to be “wine aficionados.”
- As far as pets go, red wine lovers lean towards dogs while white wine drinkers are cat people.\
- Plus, red drinkers were more likely to beGame of Thrones fans.
- If you’re interested in dating a red wine lover, be aware they’re more likely to consider it a turn-off if a date isn’t knowledgeable about wine and willing to spend slightly more on wine.
More on this here: Food & Wine
Also, check out the video below.