Guys don't always think before they speak. I would know.
A Reddit thread proves it. It had women sharing the tone-deaf things their partners said to them while they were pregnant, and there are some amazing ones....
- "I'm eight months pregnant, and said, 'Look, my belly is all baby!' and he said, 'Yeah...baby and cake.'"
- "My partner looked at my stretch marks and said, 'It looks like you got into a fight with a bear and lost.'"
- “My man said, 'It's like you're getting bigger like, every day.'Yes, that's how it works."
- "Not my partner, but my father-in-law said, 'I had kidney stones, so I know what labor feels like."
- "I was having back pain and asked him for a massage. He responded, 'If you can't handle back pain, how are you going to handle pushing out the baby?' I never wanted to punch him in the throat more than in that moment."
These are just a handful of the absolute *gems* dropped on women by their men.
Get more of them here: Buzzfeed
Also here is the Reddit thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/BabyBumps/comments/bm4xet/whats_the_most_tonedeaf_thing_your_partner_has/
In the meantime, watch these idiots experience labor pains and love your life.